If you are paying for multiple shipment in bulk, you see the following message: ''An error has occurred in processing your request. Please contact customer support''' or ''Invalid Value'', is because one of the orders you currently have in Draft status has one of the following problems:
- The selected collection date is no longer available and you will need to change it to the next working day.
- There was a problem with the payment that was not processed due to incorrect data, account / card expired or unpaid, transaction problems to be verified with your banking entity
- Accented characters - edit by deleting the accent or using the apostrophe (e.g. Cantù Cantù)
Unconventional characters - change the order by deleting characters like & º + ^, etc. In case of German, Norwegian, etc. characters, their transcriptions must be reported in standard characters (e.g. ö/ä/ü oe/ae/ue).
- The information entered in the order are missing or exceed the number of fields allowed (including spaces) by the system of the requested courier that we indicate below:
- Name: number of characters maximum 40
- Surname: maximum number of characters 40
- Email: maximum number of characters 40
- Telephone: maximum number of characters 40 The telephone must be written without an international prefix because it is already pre-set by the system and without spaces or dashes between digits.
- Company: maximum number of characters 40 Remove any unconventional characters such as &
- Address: number of characters maximum 40 The address must be written on a single line and with a maximum of 40 characters, including spaces. If you have entered the pickup or delivery information on two lines, remove the information from the second line.
If your order has not been completed, you will always find it in Drafts when you next log in. If an order is in Drafts, you can change its data, weight and/or size, courier and/or service.