If there are unpaid invoices in your account, eBay delivery will send you notifications so that you can keep up to date with the status of outstanding payments.
In the latter case, you will be automatically charged the amount to be paid.
In order to avoid this kind of inconvenience, we recommend that you follow these tips:
Payments by Credit Card:
- Check that your credit card has sufficient funds to make the payment.
- Check that your bank has not blocked payments to Packlink Shipping.
Payments by Paypal:
- Check that your Paypal account has the necessary credit to make the payment.
- Check that there are no payment limits in your Paypal account.
- Make sure that your Paypal account is not configured with the Two-step Verification option (this is a Paypal option for which a security code is also required to access the account and is always sent via SMS. To activate/deactivate this option follow these steps: PayPal > Profile > My Settings > Security Key).