For the shipping services offered by eBay Delivery it is mandatory to print and attach the shipping label to the parcel.
It is important to attach the label to the parcel for the following reasons:
- It allows you to track the status of your shipment online.
- It tells the carrier that the shipment has already been paid.
- It shows key information such as recipient data.
- You need it as a proof of collection of the parcel.
- When the carrier comes to pick up your package, or when you take it to the Drop Off Point, you will not have to make any extra payment for this service. If you are asked to pay it is because you have not printed correctly and correctly applied the label on the package.
You must have the courier sign the label and keep it with you until your parcel has been delivered. It will be needed as proof of delivery,
No printer? No problem! With EVRi services you can select the "print-in-store" additional service that will allow you to go to any Parcelshop store and print the shipping label at the shop. For more information check this article: EVRi print in store service.