Sometimes the pick up is not successful and the carrier indicates the following reasons as causes of a failed pick up.
- Sender absent at address
- Sender (office based) closed during business hours
But don't worry you will be able to book a new collection and in this article we explain how to request a new collection.
If you missed a pick up it is important to know that messengers do not come back the same day, therefore you can schedule a new pick up only for the next business day. Remember to always inform us of any closing times of your business.
We also inform you that it is always mandatory to ensure the presence of someone at the home address during the entire time slot provided for collection. Usually our partners pick up at the following times:
- Hermes: Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm (bank holidays excluded).
- UPS: Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm (bank holidays excluded).
- DHL: Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm (bank holidays excluded).
- DPD: we currently don't offer pick up services for DPD, to know the opening hours of the DPD drop off shops (check the DPD website https://www.dpd.co.uk/index.jsp)