In case you have booked a pick up service, but you do not wish to wait for the messenger and want to bring your parcel to a drop off point, depending on the carrier service, it may be possible to bring your parcels directly to the chosen carrier drop off point, without having to wait for the messenger at home.
In such cases we kindly ask to let our Customer Care service know, so that we can cancel the home pick up with the carrier, as it is no longer required.
Below is a list of the carrier services that allow you to change a booked home pick up service to a drop off service.
- Drop off EVRi services
Drop off your parcel at any EVRi's Parcelshop with these services:
- EVRi Parcelshop service - delivers within 3 working days.
- You can find your closest Parcelshop location here.
- Drop off (Access Point) UPS service
Drop off your parcel at any UPS access point with these services:
- UPS access point service - delivers within 1 working days.
- You can find your closest UPS access point here.
Please note: If you drop off your parcel at a Drop Off Point, remember to have a copy of the label signed as proof of postage.