Cancelling a shipment is free when:
- You have booked by mistake two or more identical shipments.
- In case of pick up services when the carrier has not collected the parcel.
You'll receive a partial refund when:
- When the parcel has been collected but you request the parcel to be returned to the sender. You will be charged for the cost of collection or the national transit between the departure branch and the transit hub.
- When the carrier makes several pick up attempts without being able to collect the goods for closure or absence of the sender. In this case a penalty of 3 £ + VAT will be charged per delivery attempt.
Shipment cannot be refunded when:
- With the item in transit, when the delivery is not possible due to absence of the recipient.
- With the item in transit, when you are sending an item included in the Prohibited and no compensation items
- When you hand over the parcel to the messenger, leave the parcel in a drop off point or when you request the cancellation after 15 days from the collection date.