It is not possible to amend shipment's details after the payment, therefore it is very important to edit possible errors before payment is made.
During the booking phase you will be able to check and change the shipment data before confirmation. We suggest you to always check all the shipment details before making the payment, as once the label is generated it no longer possible to change the PDF.
⚠️HOW CAN I MODIFY SHIPMENT DETAILS BEFORE THE PAYMENT?
If you are printing a single label you can review address of origin and destination in the order details section. You can make changes by clicking on the "Edit" button, a new pop window will appear so that you can make the necessary changes, once done hit the button "save" .
If you are printing more than 1 label - in the bulk shipping process - you can also change shipment details before paying. You can do so in step 3 of the purchase process. You can modify the shipment using the appropriate menus at the top:
- 1.Parcel details: change sender / destination postal code / location, weight and size
- 2.Service details: change the service / carrier
- 3.Address details: change the details of the sender / recipient, collection day, content, value, insurance coverage
Your eBay account (https://www.ebay.co.uk) and the eBay Delivery account (https://delivery.ebay.co.uk/) are 2 different platforms connected to each other in order to provide the shipping functionality. This allows to import effortlessly in ebay delivery your items sold on ebay. As you can see the URL to access ebay delivery and ebay are different.
eBay delivery uses your settings in your ebay account, for example if you have already default addresses on your eBay account, these addresses will be your default addresses on eBay delivery as well. If you have added different default address on eBay delivery, the ebay account address will always prevail.
In such case every time you import the shipments you will have to manually change the delivery address of the shipments imported to the Manager. Check that you have correctly deleted all the addresses in your eBay account from the menu: My eBay - My Account - Addresses.
⚠️HOW CAN I CANCEL A SHIPMENT?
If after the payment you realize that there are errors on the label, please do not have your parcel collected. Cancel the shipment with the error and purchase a new one, the cancelled shipment will be refunded. Any corrections made by pen regarding address, postal code, location, will not be taken into consideration by the carrier and Packlink will not be held responsible in any way nor manage the related problem.
You can request a cancellation by clicking on the "Contact us" button at the bottom of this article and select the "Cancel shipment" form. You will need to provide the shipment reference number that begins with GB2019000000.
You can also cancel a shipment by accessing the Buy labels in bulk:
- Click on the "Buy labels in bulk" button on the top right
- From the homepage move to the shipment you want to cancel and click on see details > cancel shipment > select the cancellation reason > hit the cancel button.
- Once you complete the cancellation the shipment will remain visible in your account until customer service process the cancellation. After the cancellation you can no longer access the details of the shipment.