Your billing address information will be automatically imported from your eBay account.
As a result, the address that will appear on invoices for shipments finalised through the eBay Delivery will be the same as the address on your eBay account.
If you would like to edit the information displayed on invoices, follow these steps:
- Access your eBay Delivery account.
- Click Settings, in the top right corner of your screen.
- In the left navigation menu, select Billing and Invoices.
- Select the tab Invoicing address.
- In Tax details, select Business or Private customer.
- In Invoice details provide the required information: Company name, Tax ID number, Email, Phone number, Address, Country and Location/Postcode.
- Click the blue button Save invoicing information.
Please note that any changes made to your billing information will be reflected only on future invoices, as it is not possible to edit old invoices.