Firstly, you need to consult the conditions of the destination country.
Customs are very restrictive so you should fill in the customs invoice correctly (avoiding errors):
- Sender’s name and complere surnames
- Copy of their National Identity Card
- Actual value of the goods sent
- Very detailed description of the parcel contents
- Date, signature, name, etc.
If you are thinking of sending your personal items, remember that it is not possible to send prohibited goods in your suitcase *(deodorants, cosmetics, etc.)*
As far as clothing/shoes are concerned, Venezuela does not allow the entry of more than three garments per package.