When sending a parcel with eBay delivery please pay attention the maximum size and weight permitted by the carrier. The allowance changes depending on the carrier and service selected.
The restrictions below only pertain to individual packages. There are no limits to the total weight of your shipment or the total number of packages in your shipment.
Hermes does not accept large parcels, large parcels are intended as the ones that weighs over 15kg and is longer than 1.2m.
Hermes has a limitation also in terms of maximum allowed volume which cannot be greater than 245cm. To work out the volume, you need to add together the 2 shortest dimensions and multiply this by 2. Add the length and if the number you get is less than 245 then you’re good to go.
Maximus size and weight on Hermes services:
- Maximum volume allowed: 245
- Maximum allowed side size: 120 cm
- Maximum permitted weight: 15kg
Hermes postable parcels services:
- max length: 35cm
- max width 23cm
- max depth 3cm (min depth 1cm)
When sending a parcel with DPD please bear in mind the following restrictions:
Maximum dimensions and weight:
- Length: max. 175 cm (longest side)
- Girth: max. 300 cm
- Weight: max. 31.5 kg
Girth is the sum of circumference + length:
Girth (circumference + length) must not exceed 3 m (300 cm)
UPS has established specific weight and size limits for the packages that you send with all UPS services.
- Packages can be up to 70kg
- Packages can be up to 400 cm in length and girth combined
- Packages can be up to 274 cm in length
- Packages that weigh more than 31.5kg (25kg within the EU) require a special heavy-package label
- Packages with a large size-to-weight ratio require special pricing and dimensional weight calculations