As a general rule, for any shipments finalised on eBay Delivery, 20% VAT will be applied to the order during the purchasing flow. You can always check the VAT amount in the payment summary, on the right of the screen.
Your invoice will include 20% VAT in the following cases:
- Domestic shipping from UK to UK and your account has been set as consumer or private customer.
The invoice will NOT include 20% VAT in the following cases:
- Domestic shipment UK to UK when you register your account as business and you company VAT number is VIES valid.
- International export, shipments from UK to EU.
- International import, shipments from EU to UK.
- International shipment export to a non-EU country.
- International shipment imported from a non-EU country.