- Estimated transit time from Monday to Friday, excluding national or local holidays.
- Collection from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm at home.
- The shipment must be left open to allow verification of its contents at the time of collection.
- Delivery throughout the day.
- The transit indicated does not include an extra 48-96 hours to/from the islands and remote areas.
- Maximum Weight: 15 kg.
- Maximum Dimensions: Longest side must be less than 50cm.
- Proof of delivery available upon request, please check How to request a POD (Proof of Delivery)
- eBay Delivery Customer Support available from Monday to Friday from 9 to 18, excluding holidays.
Types of Services
- Printer required it is mandatory to print shipping label.
- Pick up at home
- Estimated delivery within 24 hours.
- Maximum weight 15kg.
- Longest side must be less than 50cm.
- Proof of delivery available upon request.
Mandatory label. please do NOT cover the barcode part with sellotape to ensure the label can be scanned correctly.
Collection and delivery time
- Pickup hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Delivery throughout the day.
- During the price inquiry, you’ll see the first available collection date, but this doesn’t mean that you can’t choose a later date.
- The collection service is available from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. Remember that, although it may not be a holiday in your locality, if the branch in charge of the collection is not operating because of a holiday in the city / province, the collection will not be able to take place.
You can track your shipment on our website here.
If you want to track the website of the transportation company DHL, click here and enter the shipment number that you will see on the label.
The transit of the service is only estimated and not guaranteed, as specified during the purchasing flow.
- DHL Parcel: Between 2 to 3 working days from the day of collection, depending on the destination.
- DHL Parcel Connect: Between 3 to 8 working days from the day of collection, depending on the destination..
- DHL Domestic Express: Estimated between 24 hours.
- DHL Express Economy Select: Estimated between 48 hours.
- DHL Express Worldwide 18:00: Estimated between 48 hours, before 6:00 pm.
On certain occasions, due to logistical, operational and climatological reasons, as well as others unrelated to Packlink, it is not possible to collect or deliver on the estimated day.
- It’s the user’s responsibility to track the shipment and provide Packlink with a solution within a maximum of 5 working days from the beginning of the first incident.
- If no one is home, the transportation company will try to leave an attempted delivery note at the recipient’s address whenever possible. Alternatively, the shipment may be dropped off at a specific location.
- The return to place of origin isn’t included in any of the services, whatever the reason for the return may be (absence, incorrect address, rejection, etc.).
- The times are estimated except for the services with guaranteed delivery, so the user will not have the right to a shipment refund in case of a delay arising from the transport.
Proof of delivery
- Digital proof of delivery at no extra cost. This document can only be requested by the payer of the service.
- Provided that it’s not a certified delivery, a third party, who is not necessarily the recipient of the shipment, may receive it.
All services include the coverage stated in the Terms and Conditions of the service.
It’s possible to contract additional coverage for a maximum value of £5,000,00.
In any case, the coverage will be effective for all contracted services provided that the transported goods are not among those in the List of Prohibited and Restricted Items, nor does it apply to damage caused by insufficient packaging, in which case, at the time of contracting, the user accepts that they are transported without any insurance coverage.
- Check the list of Prohibited and Restricted Items.
- Bear in mind that the service has been contracted with Packlink, so the transportation company will more than likely be unable to attend to you directly, but if you wish to contact DHL, you can do so here.
- We are happy to help you via the Help Portal from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., excluding holidays. Click Contact us now at the end of this page.