Purchasing a postage label on eBay Delivery is very easy and it only takes few minutes. Here’s a short step by step guide on how to do it.
- Log in to your eBay account.
- In your sold items section, locate the item you would like to ship, then click Print postage label.
- Check both pickup and delivery address, making sure the information is correct.
- Pay special attention to the weight. If you under-declare the weight of your parcel you might incur in extra charges.
- Important: you cannot edit the shipping address after the payment, which is why we strongly recommend to check this information at this time. If you wish to make any changes, before the payment, click Edit, make the corresponding changes and then click Save.
- Select the dispatch method:
- Drop off services: bring your parcel to your closest drop off point.
- Home collection: have your parcel collected at home.
- Select the carrier and the service that fit your needs, we only work with the best carriers on the market such as EVRi, UPS, DPD and DHL.
- Select the coverage for your shipment, choosing between:
- Standard compensation: will cover up to £25 for all EVRi delivery services, and up to £60 for UPS, DPD and DHL delivery services.
- Enhanced compensation: it will cover the sale value of your item (up to a maximum of £ 5.000).
- Select your payment method (PayPal or Credit Card) and enter the information.
- If you have a promo code, you can add it to the correct field. Click Add to confirm.
- Click Confirm and pay.
In our help center you can find all the information you need to apply your shipping label.