You can install Amazon integration for eBay Delivery in just a couple of seconds.
From your Amazon seller account (https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/) :
1. Visit your Amazon seller central:
Access the application catalogue "Marketplace Appstore"
2. Search for "Packlink":
Search the app Packlink
3. Enter the Packlink PRO application:
On the right-hand side of the page click authorise now access to your seller information,
4. Amazon MWS (Amazon Marketplace Web Service):
The Amazon MWS (Amazon Marketplace Web Service) will open where you should indicate and click next:
- Developer name: "Packlink PRO" or "Packlink Shipping S.L."
- Developer ID: "3197-5154-4678" or "319751544678"
5. Accept the terms of service:
Read and accept the terms of service
6. Click Next
You will have the application set up in your Amazon store:
6. Go to your eBay Delivery account
Go to Settings > Integration for your > Amazon.com online store, or click on https://delivery.ebay.co.uk/private/settings/integrations/amazon.
7. Connect your Amazon store
Fill in the requested fields obtained from previous step (step 6) and click on connect your store
- MWS Authorisation Token
- Seller ID
8. Start shipping
Synchronisation of orders from Amazon to eBay Delivery is done automatically every four hours, be sure to check the option "automatically import orders". You can also update it manually whenever you want with just one click from https://delivery.ebay.co.uk/private/shipments > New shipment dropdown > Import from Amazon