You can change a shipment only if the order has not been paid for yet. You can edit shipments displayed in the status Ready for payment or Drafts. Please follow the steps here below to edit your shipments:
- Log in to your eBay Delivery account.
- In the left navigation menu, select Ready for payment or Drafts. The list of orders will be automatically displayed.
- Tick the check box corresponding to the order you would like to complete.
- If you have selected Ready for payment, click the Edit button in the panel displayed on the right. You can Edit services, Purchase insurance, Edit content, Edit packages or Delete the order you have selected. Please note: you can also edit the Collection date. If the information is correct, you can proceed with the payment.
- If you have selected Drafts, please provide the information required before proceeding with the payment for the shipment you have selected.
- One you have reviewed the information, you can finalise the order via credit/debit card or PayPal.
If, instead, you have already finalised your order but the information is not correct, you will have to cancel the order and create a new one with the correct information.
To cancel an order, please check the article Can I cancel a shipment?