Yes, you can. Getting a quote and ship your items to the Canary Island is very quick and easy. Please follow the instructions here below:
- Access your eBay Delivery account.
- On the top right of your screen, click New shipment. Click on the field to select the destination country, and enter Spain - Canary Islands.
- Provide postcodes for both origin and destination.
- Add the weight of your parcel in kilograms and dimensions in centimeters. If you want to send multiple parcels, click + Add parcel.
- Click Get rates to see the available services for your destination.
Please note that the prices displayed on our platform, includes transportation and export from the country of origin. Customs duties and fees must be paid by the recipient upon delivery. Despite being Spanish territory, the Canary Islands have a different tax system, which involves customs clearance. This means that you need to attach a Customs Invoice for your shipment to the Canary Islands detailing the contents and value of the shipped goods.
Please find here all the instructions you need to fill out the Customs Invoice.
Whenever your shipment passes through a customs office, we recommend that you make sure that the exporter is registered to the local tax agency (Tax Identification Number, Foreigners Identity Card Number), otherwise your shipment could suffer delays in Custom clearance.
You can visit the AEAT (Spanish Tax Agency) website to find out about the taxes that apply to the value of the goods.