eBay Delivery is the shipping platform powered by Packlink to help sellers manage their sales shipments quickly.
Packlink will handle all shipments on eBay's behalf, as well as payments, technical aspects and customer support related to orders confirmed through this platform.
eBay Delivery is totally free of charge. You can log in with your eBay credentials and start using it at no additional cost. Furthermore, eBay Delivery imports your sold items from your eBay account through API call, so that you don't have to enter data manually.
Thanks to eBay Delivery, you’ll be able to/will have access to:
- Save time and money, managing your shipments in one single dashboard.
- The best prices for your shipments.
- Customised fares.
- Compare prices and services.
- Import shipments using CSV files.
- Access our eBay Delivery features, such as Shipping rules.
- Wide range of domestic and international shipping services.
- Online tracking, for you and your customers.
- Market leading insurance coverage.
- Personalised customer service.