Once you have enabled your eBay Delivery account, you can finalise your pending shipment at any time.
When you access to your eBay Delivery account for the first time, all sold and paid items on eBay will be automatically imported, and the following message will be displayed at the top of the page: "We have imported X orders that you have not shipped yet".
Once your sold eBay items are imported onto your eBay Delivery account, you will automatically see new shipments in the section Ready for payment, in the left navigation menu. If you want to edit some information before proceeding with the payment, click on Edit.
How to pay for shipments listed in Ready for payment
- Click Ready for payment, in the left navigation menu.
- Select one or more shipments that you would like to pay (tick the box), then:
- If you have selected one shipment: click Pay
- If you have selected two or more shipments: click Pay all
- Choose your payment method, credit/debit card or PayPal, then click Pay.
How to pay for shipments saved as drafts
- Click Drafts, in the left navigation menu.
- Choose the correct order, then click on the blue button Complete.
- Add the missing information and select your payment method (credit card or PayPal).