Each time you access your eBay Delivery account, we will automatically import your eBay sold items. If there is any eBay sale to be imported, the message "Importing X out of X" will be displayed.
To be able to import sold items into eBay delivery, the item must be:
- Paid: only item marked as sold items are then imported in ebay delivery.
- Not dispatched: make sure that the item does not have the "dispatched" status.
- Not picked up: make sure that the item has not been flagged as already picked up manually (for example if you have pick up in store).
eBay delivery is synchronised with your eBay account and all your item sold (with paid status) are updated every 4 hours.
If you are experiencing issues with your imported eBay sales, contact our customer support team and provide the following information:
- Subject: Issue when importing from eBay.
- Email address associated with your eBay account.
- Item/sale ID.
- Order status: sold/paid.
- eBay sale date: DD/MM/AA.
- A screenshot of the issue while importing orders.
Our agents will respond to your enquiry within 24 hours.