If an error occurs during the payment confirmation of your order and you are unable to complete the booking, a technical or IT problem may have occurred.
We advise you to proceed as follows:
- Please check that you have enough credit to proceed with the payment.
- If the payment has been successful but you cannot download the label, please contact our Customer Service so that they can check the problem with the Technical Service.
- If you are paying for a shipment by selecting Paypal as the payment method and you see the error 2038 Processor Declined, you will need to:
(a) Login to your eBay Shipping Manager account
(b) Delete the currently saved payment details and enter them again.
(c) Proceed to payment.
4. Please check that shipment data does not contain one of these most common issues:
- The pick up date is unavailable, in this case you need to change it to the next business day.
- There was a problem with the payment that was not processed due to incorrect data, account / card expired or unpaid, transaction problems to be verified with your banking entity
- Accented characters - edit by deleting the accent or using the apostrophe (e.g. Cantù Cantu')
- Unconventional characters - change the order by deleting characters like & º + ^, etc. In case of German, Norwegian, Oriental, etc. characters, their transcriptions must be reported in standard characters (e.g. ö/ä/ü oe/ae/ue).
- The information entered in the order are missing or exceed the number of fields allowed (including spaces) by the system of the requested courier that we indicate below:
(i) Name: number of characters maximum 40
(ii) Surname: maximum number of characters 40
(iii) Email: maximum number of characters 40
(iv) Telephone: maximum number of characters 40 The telephone must be written without an international prefix because it is already pre-set by the system and without spaces or dashes between digits.
(v) Company: maximum number of characters 40 Remove any unconventional characters such as &
(vi) Address: number of characters maximum 40 The address must be written on a single line and with a maximum of 40 characters, including spaces. If you have entered the pickup or delivery information on two lines, remove the information from the second line.
If your order has not been completed, you will always find it in Drafts when you next log in. If an order is in Drafts you can change, data, weight and / or size, the courier and / or service.
Please note that when orders are imported, the system automatically selects the weight, size, courier and service. If these data are not correct you can change them if the order is in Drafts.
If you have tried to pay for the shipments and the system has returned an error at the time of payment you will have to follow these steps:
- Select the left side menu Draft
- Select the draft to be modified
- Modify the data correctly and save the order