In the Help Centre you will find almost all the information you need. If you don't find the answer you are looking for, we will be happy to assist you through our contact form.
The process of getting in touch with our Customer Support is very easy and quick. In our Help Centre you can decide if you prefer to contact us via email or chat.
Below you can find the instructions to send an enquiry to our Customer Support Team. First of all, please select if this is your first contact or if you already sent us a request.
How to send a new request to Packlink's Customer Support
If you would like to send us a new request, please follow the steps below:
- Click here or click the Contact us now button at the bottom of the page.
- Select a contact reason from the list.
- Provide the required information, then click Send.
- If you want to send us an email, fill in the form and click Continue. Our agents will review your requests within 24 hours.
- If you prefer to start a live chat with one of our agents, please click Live Chat.
Support is available from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 20:00, and Saturday from 09:00 to 18:00, excluding bank holidays. In order to manage your request as soon as possible, it is very important that you choose the correct contact reason when sending us a new request:
Labels: questions regarding the shipping documents or if you have not received the postage labels.
Pickup: if your shipment has not been collected or you wish to reschedule a collection for a new date.
Delivery: if your shipment has not been delivered or you have a query regarding a delivered item.
Cancel: if you have not used the postage label and want to cancel and refund.
Tracking: tracking info from the carrier or contact us if the tracking is not up to date or not clear.
Billing: for questions regarding invoices or payments.
Claims: when you need to request help for a damage or loss case.
Something else: this is only for generic information when you have not yet confirmed an order or about how to use the platform.
Once you have submitted a new request, we will send you an email to confirm safe receipt. We will also inform you via email once your request has been managed or solved.
How to track the status of a pending request
You can easily check the status of your requests in our Help Centre. Please follow the steps below:
- Click here to access the eBay Packlink Help Centre.
- Click Sign in, in the top right of your screen.
- A new window will appear, asking you to provide your email and password.
- Important: please bear in mind that this is not your Packlink eBay email and password, this is a new account that you need to create to log in to our Help Centre. If this is the first time that you are using this feature, you need to click Forgot my password and follow the instructions you will receive via email to create you Packlink Help Centre account.
- Once you have logged into our Help Centre, your name will be displayed in the top right corner of your screen. Click the arrow next to your name to open the drop-down menu.
- Select My activities. Here you can find all the requests you have submitted to our Customer Support.
- Note: you can also filter your requests according to their status: Any, Open, Awaiting your reply or Solved.
- If you want to submit a new request, please read the information .
You are all set! You can now check your enquiries with our Customer Support Team.