- Estimated transit time: from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
- Home collection.
- Home delivery*.
- Mandatory label.
- Transit time: estimated, does not include the 48 - 96 hour increment to/from islands or remote areas, etc.
- Storage: maximum 5 calendar days. Release of goods under request.
- Two delivery attempts at no additional cost. At the discretion of the delivery office, in case of the absence of the consignee, "deposit authorization" is foreseen.
- Maximum weight (kg): 31,5.
- Maximum measurements (cm): maximum perimeter length + (width * 2) + (height * 2): 180.
- Possibility of requesting digital proof of delivery.
- eBay Delivery customer service: Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00, excluding holidays.
* Unless delivery at an agreed point after failed delivery attempt due to an absent consignee.
Types of service
DPD Netherlands Classic
- Requires a printer: mandatory label.
- Transit time: between 1 and 4 estimated working days, depending on the destination.
- Delivery times: throughout the day.
- Included delivery attempts: 2.
- Maximum weight (kg): 31,5.
- Maximum dimensions (cm): length + (width x 2) + (height x 2) must be less than or equal to 300.
- Extras: possibility of requesting scanned proof of delivery.
Mandatory label. Don’t cover the barcode part with sellotape to ensure the label can be scanned correctly.
Print 3 copies of the label:
- Copy 1: on the outside of the box, if possible on the widest side, so it doesn't come off.
- Copy 2: ask the courier to sign it as proof of collection and keep it until delivery.
- Copy 3: give it to the courier if requested.
We recommend to print a 4th copy (optional) of the label and put it inside the package so that your package can always be identified in case of a lost parcel.
Delivery and collection times
- The service does not include any telephone notification before collection or delivery. It is at the discretion of the driver.
- Collection times: are between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. depending on the place of residence. The system will offer you the available options.
- Delivery times: are between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Delivery: DPD Netherlands has a deposit authorization so the parcels can be left in a safe place, such as a mailbox, a garage, or directly in front of the entrance door. If no one is home, it can be delivered to a neighbor, the deposit authorization will be in vigor
- During the price inquiry, you’ll see the first available collection date, but this doesn’t mean that you can’t choose a later date.
- The collection service is available from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. Remember that, although it may not be a holiday in your locality, if the branch in charge of the collection is not operating because of a holiday in the city / province, the collection will not be able to take place and will take place on the next working day.
- Leave a note or post-it on the telephone or intercom if the addressee's surname is not visible, does not match, or if the bell does not work.
You can track your shipment on our website here.
If you want to track the website of the transportation company DPD Netherlands, click here and enter the shipment number that you will see on the label.
The transit depends on the contracted service; let us remind you of what we currently offer:
- DPD Netherlands Classic: between 1 and 4 estimated working days, depending on the destination.
Estimated transit does not include the 48 - 96 hour increment to/from islands or remote areas, etc.
On certain occasions, due to logistical, operational and climatological reasons, as well as others unrelated to eBay Delivery, it isn’t possible to collect or deliver on the estimated day.
- It’s the user’s responsibility to track the shipment and provide eBay Delivery with a solution within a maximum of 5 working days from the beginning of the first incident.
- If no one is home, the transportation company will try to leave an attempted delivery note at the recipient’s address whenever possible. Alternatively, the shipment may be dropped off at a specific location.
- The return to place of origin isn’t included in any of the services, whatever the reason for the return may be (absence, incorrect address, rejection, etc.).
- The times are estimated except for the services with guaranteed delivery, so the user will not have the right to a shipment refund in case of a delay arising from the transport.
Proof of delivery
- Digital proof of delivery at no extra cost. This document can only be requested by the payer of the service.
- Provided that it’s not a certified delivery, a third party, who is not necessarily the recipient of the shipment, may receive it. In case the recipient is not at home, the shipment can be delivered to a neighbour.
All services include the coverage stated in the Terms and Conditions of the service.
It’s possible to contract extra protection for a maximum value of €5,000.
In any case, the coverage will be effective for all contracted services provided that the transported goods are not among those in the List of Prohibited and non-compensation items, nor does it apply to damage caused by insufficient packaging, in which case, at the time of contracting, the user accepts that they are transported without any extra protection coverage.
- Bear in mind that the service has been contracted with eBay Delivery, so the transportation company will more than likely be unable to attend to you directly, but if you wish to contact DPD Netherlands, you can do so here.
- We are happy to help you via the Help Portal from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00 and on Saturday from 09:00 to 18:00, excluding holidays. Click Contact us now at the end of this page.