In your eBay Delivery account, you can create a manual shipment every time you need. The process to create a manual shipment is very simple and fast.
Here below we outline the instructions to follow:
- Log in to your eBay Delivery account.
- Click New shipment, on the top right of your screen..
- Add the required information in the Shipment details tab:
- From: country of origin;
- To: country of destination;
- Type of parcel, weight and size. If your shipment includes more than one parcel, clic Add parcel.
- Click Get rates.
- Scroll down the page and choose the service you want to book from the options displayed in the list.
- You can filter your shipping preferences by clicking on Filters on the top right of the page. A side panel will be automatically displayed on the right of the page, where you can apply filters according to:
- Click Details to read more information about a specific carrier.
- Once you have chosen the service, click Book now.
- Provide the information required in the Address details tab. If you want to get more information about how to save addresses for your next shipments, you can read this article.
- Sender's information.
- Recipient's information.
- Content shipped.
- If you want to add extra protection, check the box case.
- Important If you are sending goods to a country outside of the European Union, in this step you can already download the Customs invoice. However, you will have the possibility to download it again once you have finalised your order.
- Click Go to payment.
- Select a payment method: Credit card or PayPal.
- Click Pay by card or PayPal to finalise your order.
- Note: you can also save your order and pay later; you only need to click Save on the top right of your screen. Your order will be displayed in your eBay Delivery account, in the section Pending > Ready for payment. For more information about how to complete a pending order, please read the article How do I complete a shipment?
- Download your labels and, if required, the Customs invoice.
That's it, your shipment is ready!