Yes, with eBay Delivery you have the option to create a new shipment, using the exact same information taken from a previous order. Thanks to this feature you don't have to enter again the sender's address.
Please follow the steps here below to duplicate a shipment:
- Log in to your eBay Delivery account.
- In the left navigation menu, select Ready for shipping.
- Select the order you want to duplicate. Click Create duplicate.
- The purchasing flow will be automatically displayed. For more information about manual shipments, please check the article How do I create a manual shipment?
- Complete or save the order for later.
Your duplicated shipment is now available in Draft (if you clicked Save) or in Ready for shipping (if you finalised the order).