In your eBay Delivery account you can look for specific shipments using the Filter option. You can filter your shipments using the statuses displayed on the left-hand side, adding the details you need to retrieve your orders.
To apply filters, please follow the instructions here below:
- Log in to your eBay Delivery account.
- In the left navigation menu, select a status of the shipment you are looking for. For example, if you select Delivered, filters will be applied only to Delivered shipments.
- Click Filters at the top of the page. A new tab will automatically open on your right with all the available filters.
- Choose the filters you want to apply to your search:
- Date creation: select a range from DD/MM/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY.
- Recipient details: enter name and surname.
- Carrier: apply filters only to those shipments delivered by a specific carrier.
- Source creation of the shipment: select the channel of your shipment, if it was created in your eBay Delivery dashboard, Integration or imported using a CSV file.
- Your online shop's order number.
- Click Apply to see the search results.