If you have finalised a shipment on eBay Delivery, selecting Yodel as carrier, you have the option to print labels for free at any of their offices/ParcelShops. This way, you can save time and easily identify your shipment.
How does it work?
Once you have finalised your shipment, in addition to receiving an email from eBay Delivery with the labels, you will receive a separate email from Yodel with a 9-digit alphanumeric barcode (letters and numbers), for each package.
It is very important that you keep this email, as it contains all the information that is necessary to print the label at the office/ParcelShop. If you delete this email, neither Yodel nor eBay Delivery will be able to forward the message again.
Some email providers label these messages as junk mail. For this reason, we strongly recommend you to check your junk/spam folder.
To use Yodel's services correctly, please follow these steps:
- Pack and seal the goods according to our Packing Guide.
- Bring the package to the office/ParcelShop of your choice. Check here to locate the closest to your postcode.
- Use your mobile phone or tablet to show the barcode to the Yodel staff, so that they can print and stick the label on your parcel.
- Please note: if you don't have a mobile phone or tablet, write down the 9-digit code starting with PS (included in the barcode) and ask them to print the label.
- Yodel staff will scan the label and provide you with a receipt as proof of deposit. This receipt contains a 7-digit tracking number, which you can use to track the package.
Don't forget to keep the deposit receipt from Yodel, as it will be evidence that the carrier took care of your package. In case of a claim you will need to present it.