To track your shipments you can use the carrier's tracking webpage and the unique tracking ID number of each carrier.
- Carrier tracking webpage: https://new.myhermes.co.uk/track.html#/
- Use the 16 digit tracking number as shown on the label
- Carrier tracking webpage: https://www.dpd.co.uk/index.jsp
- Use the 10 digits Consignment number as shown on the label
- Carrier tracking webpage: https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_GB&requester=WT/
- Use the 18 digits tracking ID as shown on the label
DHL TRACKING (UKMail):
- Carrier tracking webpage: https://track.dhlparcel.co.uk/?nav=1
- Use the tracking number (example 6867358153) as shown on the label
- Both the sender and the recipient can monitor the tracking of the parcel.
- It is always the responsibility of the customer to monitor the transit until delivery.
- In case of anomalies with transit, the seller must contact customer support to give instructions to the carrier before the parcel is returned to the sender.
- If transit status is not updated for more than 48 hours contact our customer support.