On your eBay Delivery dashboard, you will see different statuses so that you can keep all your shipments under control. In this article we are going to explain what they mean and if any action is required from your side.
Once you have logged into your eBay Delivery account, several sections will be displayed on the left navigation menu. Following the order from top to bottom, you'll find:
In this section you can find all your current shipments, regardless of their status. In this section we include both complete and incomplete orders, in addition to those you have imported.
In this section you will find your incomplete orders. You need to complete all the steps to finalise these orders and download your labels.
- Ready for payment - The information required for these orders has been completed correctly. The shipments included in this section are ready to be paid for.
- Draft - You are one step away from confirming your shipment. Orders included in this section will be moved to Ready for payment or Generating labels once you have provided the information required in the purchasing flow.
If the status Generating Labels is displayed in your eBay Delivery account, it means that our system is transmitting your data from our platform to to the carrier system. Your labels are being processed and you will shortly be able to download them.
For more information about labels or if you have issues while generating them, please check the following article: Generating labels, what does this mean?
Ready for shipping
Your shipment is now ready for collection, print the labels and make sure they are properly attached to your parcel with adhesive tape, so that they don’t come off. Please do not cover the barcode, as the carrier will need to scan it.
For more information about carriers, please check our Carriers section in our Help Center.
Under this section you will see different statuses: In transit, Ready for delivery, Delivered, Incident and Returned to sender. Please read the below information to understand further about each of them. For more information about tracking, please check this article.
- In transit - Your shipment is in the transportation company’s network, travelling from origin to destination, to be delivered on the estimated date.
- Ready for delivery - This status includes shipments that are in the country/city of destination and are about to be delivered.
- Delivered - This means that your shipment has been delivered to the recipient's address or to an established location.
- Incident - These shipments are affected by issues which are causing a delay for the final delivery. Incidents may include, but they are not limited to: goods held in Customs, shipments in carrier's depot, loss, damage, etc. In your eBay Delivery account you will be able to access more details about the incident. For more information, please contact our Customer Support, by using the Contact us now button at the end of this page. Please select Delivery from the list of contact reasons.
- Returned to sender - In this section you will see all those shipments returned to the sender.
This section includes the list of shipments that have been cancelled. Please keep in mind that cancellations are possible only if the parcel hasn't yet been picked up by the carrier.
In this section you will find the shipments you have archived. Shipments in progress cannot be archived. Please note that archived drafts can be still processed, and their status can be changed to Pending.
Furthermore you can also set Archiving options for your shipments:
- Log in to your eBay Delivery account.
- Click Settings, on the top right corner of the page.
- Select Archiving in the left navigation menu.
- Choose an option for both pending and completed shipments.
- Click Save.