Purchasing a postage label on eBay Delivery is very easy and it only takes few minutes. Here’s a short step by step guide on how to do it.
- Print postage label
- Verify shipping address
- Select weight and dispatch method
- Protect your parcel
Print postage label
Log in to your ebay.co.uk account. In your sold items section, click Print postage label.
Verify shipping address
Check both pickup and delivery address, making sure the information is correct. Please note, that you cannot edit the shipping address after the payment, which is why we strongly recommend to check this information at this time. If you wish to make any changes, before the payment, click Edit, make the corresponding changes and then click Save.
Select weight and dispatch method
Pay special attention to the weight. If you under-declare the weight of your parcel you might incur in extra charges. Then, select the dispatch method choosing between:
- Drop off services: bring your parcel to your closest drop off point.
- Home collection: have your parcel collected directly at home, with no need to leave your house.
Then select the carrier and the service that fit your needs, we only work with the best carriers on the market such as Hermes, UPS, DPD and DHL.
For more information about extra charges, please read the article Charges in case of overweight or oversized parcels.
Protect your parcel
Select your protection level and choose between standard and enhanced compensation:
- Standard compensation: will cover up to £25 for all Hermes delivery services, and up to £60 for UPS, DPD and DHL delivery services.
- Enhanced compensation: it will cover the sale value of your item (up to a maximum of £ 1.000).
Pay for your label with debit/credit card or paypal account click Confirm and pay. For more information about the payment methods available visit: How can I pay for my shipments with eBay Delivery.