There are circumstances in which, occasionally, the delivery to the home indicated during the purchasing flow is not possible. For example:
- Absence of the recipient.
- Incorrect address.
- Problems accessing the recipient’s address.
- Damaged goods or there are prohibited/non-compensation items.
In these cases, DPD (SEUR’s international partner) will redirect the delivery to a neighbour or will drop off the goods at an arranged point (shops with DPD agreements to receive packages), where it will remain in storage for a few days.
Whenever possible, a notification will be sent to the recipient so that they can pass by to collect the parcel as soon as possible.
Please note that the recipient must collect the parcel (an ID card is required), within a maximum of 3 days after it is dropped off at the arranged point, otherwise the goods will be automatically returned to the sender and an additional charge will be applied.
- Always check both status and tracking of your shipment in your eBay Delivery dashboard, to make sure there are no incidents.
- If an incident is reported in the status of your shipment, contact us using our delivery contact form. One of our agents will reply to your enquiry as soon as possible, to provide you all the information you need about your shipment.