If you have questions regarding your shipment, such as tracking, how to cancel a shipment, how to schedule a new collection, how to request assistance with a delivery... you are in the right place. Here you can find the essential information needed when the parcel is in the process, or it has already been dispatched.
- How do I reschedule a pick up?
- When does the courier pass by for collection?
- Why didn't the courier collect my shipment at the scheduled time?
- Can I choose the collection time?
- Can I shorten the timeslot of the collection?
- Can I change the collection date?
- An Post: delivery into a safe place
- What is the Click and Collect service?
- EVRi: delivery into a safe place
- What do I do if I didn't receive all my parcels?
- I won’t be at home at the time of delivery. What do I do?
- Delivery at an arranged point with SEUR
- How can I retrieve my Packlink reference number?
- How do I track my shipment?
- What does incident mean?
- What does weight/volume error mean?
- What does warehoused mean?
- What does pending arrival mean?
Pack, measure and weigh your parcel
- Packaging Guide
- Parcel sizes
- How can I weigh or measure my package?
- What happens if I’m not sure about the weight?
- Volumetric weight: what is it and how is it calculated?
- What’s the weight limit for eBay Delivery shipments?
- Unknown charges
- Intra-community operators. How do I get invoices without the VAT?
- Can I have a prepaid account?
- What is the freight collect shipping?
- Can I change the invoice data?
- What is direct debit payment and how can I request it?
- Customs invoice and how to complete it
- What documents do I need if I ship outside the EU?
- What is the European Union (EU)?
- What is a customs office?
- Do I have to pay customs fees?
- Export controls and sanctions
- The essential requirements for submitting a claim for damage, loss or missing content
- Who should start a complaint?
- What is the standard coverage of my shipment?
- Can I purchase additional coverage for my shipment?
- Coverage for second-hand goods
- What’s the period to start a claim?