If, when you import your sales into eBay Delivery, the system displays the error Order not found, please check the following points:
Your eBay user
- Make sure you are logged in with the correct username and email address. If you have updated your username or changed the email address associated with your eBay account, you need to log in using the new details.
- If you have multiple eBay user accounts and you signed in with a different account, sign in with the correct user account. On the same page where you see the error, click Switch account to log in with the correct user.
The status of the article
To ensure that the sale is correctly uploaded to your eBay user account, the item must meet the following requirements:
- It shows the status as Sold.
- It must be tagged as Paid.
- If the item has already been paid by the buyer through PayPal, it will be imported without issues. However, if the item has been paid through bank transfer, check, etc., you must manually tag it as Paid to complete the payment.
- It must show the status Not dispatched yet.
- It must not have the status Sent.
- It must not be tagged as a Local collection only.
- It must not be tagged as Collected or In Transit.
eBay Delivery is updated every 4 hours. When you access to you account, do not leave the session open, since sometimes, the system may fail and orders may not be imported correctly.
The draft order
A sale can only be imported once (1) into the eBay Delivery from bulk shipping. Therefore, if you have deleted the draft of a paid order, unfortunately you will not be able to import it again, as eBay's system considers the action as the permanent deletion of the sale.
However, if you find yourself in this situation, as an alternative you have the option to create a manual shipment.
- Make sure your Internet connection is stable and working properly.
- Clear the history, cookies, cache, and saved form data in your browser.
- Check your browser. If you have an older version or a browser that is not compatible with the eBay platform, the import page may not work properly. Please consult the list of recommended browsers to make sure you are using an appropriate one.
If, after checking all these points, the issue persists, contact the eBay Delivery Customer Support team to investigate what happened. Please submit a request through the Something Else form on our Help Center, providing the following information:
- Error details.
- Email associated with your eBay account.
- Item/sale ID.
- eBay sale date: DD/MM/YY.
- Order status: sold/paid.
- Screenshot or video of the error.
Subsequently, our agents will escalate the incident internally and provide you with a solution via the email you detailed in the request.