No, you cannot change the details included in a label once you have finalised your order.
If after paying for a label you realise there is a mistake, you can cancel the label with the wrong details and purchase a new one. In this case, the incorrect label will be cancelled and refunded by us.
Our Customer Support will check that the label hasn't been used and they will issue a full refund of the unused label, with the same payment method you used to finalise your order.
To cancel and repurchase a label in your eBay account, please follow the steps below:
- Access the shipment confirmation page in your eBay account.
- The shipment confirmation page will display the following structure: https://delivery.ebay.co.uk/new_label/confirmation/+Packlink Reference number (example: GB2023EBAY0001234567 or GB2023EBAYCIP0001234567).
- In the section Send item, at the bottom right of the page, click Cancel and purchase new label.
- A new window will be automatically displayed, asking if you want to cancel and purchase a new label. Click Yes to continue.
- In Order Details edit the information you need, then click Pay to confirm the new label.
- The system will automatically generate a new label with the new information provided, along with a new Reference Number.
- Click Download label to get the updated shipping document.
For more about our cancellation policy, click here.