The direct debit payment offered on eBay Delivery through a credit card or PayPal account, applies a fortnightly billing cycle, according to the shipments made. Each invoice cycle ends on the 15th and the 30th/31st of each month.
As a result, you will receive an invoice every 15 days (two per month) and you won't have to enter your billing information every time you finalise an order.
To enable this payment method, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a three (3) month minimum registration on eBay Delivery.
- Have a credit card (Visa - MasterCard) or PayPal account.
- Have been using the platform for at least 3 months prior to activation: PayPal or credit card, with no disputed invoices (Chargeback - PayPal disputes).
- Reach an average billing amount of €100 per fortnight, prior to activation.
- Be debt-free (No weight/measurement discrepancies or other non-payments).
- Pass the credit risk analysis. To ensure punctual payment, we will check your creditworthiness.
- Copy of the applicant's tax identification document (VAT-TAX ID number) with which it appears registered in the Tax Agency/Commercial Register.
- Copy of the applicant's identity card (front and back).
The details you provide must match the information in the documents attached to the request and the data entered in the Billing and Invoices section of your eBay Delivery account.
To activate direct debit as a payment method, please follow these steps:
- Access your eBay Delivery account.
- Click Settings, in the top right corner of your screen.
- In the left navigation menu, select Billing and Invoices.
- Then select the tab Invoicing address to register or verify your Tax details and Invoice details (name and surname, company name, Tax ID number, address, telephone number, etc.).
- Select the Payment info tab.
- Click Activate direct debit payment. You will automatically be redirected to the Direct Debit Request Form.
- Please fill in all fields.
- Make sure that all data is correct and that there are no misprints.
- Attach the required documents.
- Click Send.
Once all documentation has been received, verified and validated by our team, your request will be escalated to the Finance Department, who will confirm via email if the activation of the Direct Debit Payment on your eBay Delivery account will proceed or not.
All questions regarding the status of the activation process will be answered through the same email detailed in the form.