If you have enabled the direct debit (fortnightly billing) and any of your invoices are unpaid, eBay Delivery will send you an email notification with the amount owed, the invoice number, the reason and instructions to pay off the outstanding balance. Our team will provide you all the information you need to simplify the payment as much as possible.
The direct debit payment option shall be suspended in your eBay Delivery account until all the outstanding balances have been paid. However, you can still pay for your shipments by selecting credit/debit card or PayPal as payment method.
To make sure you can keep using your eBay Delivery account correctly, we will keep trying to charge you the outstanding balance through the automatic collection process. For this reason, we strongly recommend you the following:
- Check that your card has enough balance to pay the outstanding amount.
- Check with your bank that it is not blocking Packlink transactions (Auctane, S.L.U.).
- Check that your card or the account associated with PayPal has enough balance to pay the outstanding amount.
- Check that your PayPal account does not have any limitation on charges.
- Check on your PayPal account that you have not configured two-step verification. (This is a PayPal option which requires a security code sent through SMS as well as your email and password to give you access). To activate/deactivate this option in your PayPal account click here.
If we have charged you an undue fee that you have already paid, please contact us through our Billing contact form.